Friday, March 18, 2011

75 % of the way

Everything I need/want seems to moving along, slowly that is. It's a domino affect I'm waiting for. Once I pay this, I can do this. Once we have this, then we can do that. And so on and so forth. Just so tired of working and working and working. On top of having absolutely no sanctuary, no peace of mind. I can't sleep, and when I do it feels like I only slept for a couple hours. This environment seems to have put a halt on my relationship. I keep hoping that maybe things will be different, maybe they will change. The distance grows, and there seems to be nothing stopping it. But enough of that.

Really April is my big month. I will finally get some serious debt payed off and finally have more options. All of this reminds me of how much I hate starting over, and how many times I have had to, and how I don't want to anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment