Monday, August 29, 2011

My Storm

I hate feeling so nervous about everything. Work, My Family, My relationships, My Career, Myself.  The past few days have been nothing but cleaning, painting, cooking, and taking care of kittens. Tired, but I feel so relieved to have the house at least half way done. Everything looks great in the living room. Some annoyances, left furniture, and its not just the stuff my mom left, my brother, and my friend too. I would really like to just toss it in the dumpster, honestly, I don't care where this shit goes. But it's going on a week now.  >.>   Stupid stuff, I know. Feeling restless with work, Trying to keep him up and holding on. He wants to move out of state now. I wish there was something more I could do, but I can't it's his career, not mine. Desperately hoping my efforts are not in vain. Feeling overwhelmed, a tiny bit lost, and tired. Silly though, always silly, looking for something to laugh at. Funny, right as I was typing that my cat London comes and attacks my toes. Thank god for kittens.

I know these times are just part of growing, and I'm grateful for the love in my life that i have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment