Sunday, December 11, 2011

Someday, I'm going to live in Paris

It's safe to say that this past week has been one of the most emotionally charged weeks of my life. I went from getting the TA position I have been dreaming and waiting for, for a year. To the losing my other half that very night, back again in love. All at the time of one of the biggest days I have had at work .... And now here. I haven't had very much sleep. No sleep is the death of me. My mood is just shot. There is no coffee or drink that could fix it.

P.S I'm in love with this song and want to marry it

http://open.spotify.com/track/6rU0dLXyWbXqti69nrQP4H

Please, please please try it out.

Anyways, along with all the Drama, is the Drama of his family. His sister had a fight with her friend and made me the maid of honor. Now she and him are in a tiff, and I don't know if we are even going anymore. Honestly I could not care less. I'd like to stop dropping hundreds on things to be in his life, I need to spend it on me, and My life. And What I WANT. His family constantly has some issue, and its exhausting to deal with. Very weird, self absorbed people.

I need to write more so I don't drive myself mad. Here is my attempt, It will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment