Saturday, March 17, 2012

LeT

I find myself almost in the state of a teenager these days, Melodramatic if you will. Heh. Up and Down and Up and Down again. Sometimes finding my way out of the hole, often times not. Letting the memories sit like foam on my brain. I'm afraid I have to forget them to be able to move on. I think it's the nature of humans to feel unresolved in this matter, unaware of the happiness the lies within their own minds. Funny that knowing everything I do, It changes nothing I feel in my heart. I guess that would be the biggest human flaw ever. We are so draw to what is physically happening to us in the moment, the heart beat increasing, the pounding, the sudden awareness of how fast or slow its going. A loss putting a weight on our chests, as if we have no control of it. We do, and we Can over come ourselves. You can get over yourself and think about the fucking world instead of YOU YOU YOU all the time. And I guess that is where I draw my energy towards, trying to be grateful for where I am and what I have even though I am so terribly disappointed with this pit stop in life. No matter, I live to dream again

No comments:

Post a Comment